Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 GBP / SYP *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,555 (1,642,683 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)