Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04388 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,921 (Mex$ 43,776) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)