Cost of living comparison between Ourense, Spain and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.890 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,748 (€3,089) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)