Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00715 GBP / DZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 37% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,582 (221,263 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)