Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00732 GBP / DZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 37% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,983 (270,697 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)