Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07904 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,569 (19,851 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)