Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08313 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,083 (37,086 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)