Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03472 GBP / CZK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,399 (40,291 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)