Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11188 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,796 ($b24,988) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)