Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10694 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,703 ($b25,274) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)