Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,193 (469,739 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)