Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18773 GBP / RON
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,136 (6,053 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)