Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,737 (€2,060) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)