Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,675 (€1,903) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)