Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20380 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,603 (7,866 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)