Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00671 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,111 (¥612,736) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,600 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)