Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00693 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,497 (¥793,765) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)