Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01437 GBP / MKD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,389 (166,239 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)