Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01371 GBP / MKD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,911 (139,433 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)