Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11229 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,333 (kr38,588) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)