Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,044 (¥710,079) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)