Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00749 GBP / RSD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,131 (150,926 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)