Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00690 GBP / RSD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,740 (252,087 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)