Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00724 GBP / XPF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 32% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,295 (454,873 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)