Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00219 GBP / MRO
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,635 (1,202,147 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (32 minutes ago)