Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08597 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,588 (30,099 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)