Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 GBP / RUB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,124 (руб 160,843) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)