Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,616 (¥510,374) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (33 minutes ago)