Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00692 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,752 (¥542,124) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)