Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,259 (¥600,868) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,700 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (43 minutes ago)