Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,043 (¥569,162) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)