Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 17% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,799 (NZ$5,165) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)