Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21246 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,267 (15,376 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)