Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21826 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,147 (18,999 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)