Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20796 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,946 (14,166 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)