Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21583 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,115 (23,700 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)