Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21066 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,775 (13,170 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)