Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08346 GBP / ZMW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,798 (33,526 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)