Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21274 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,251 (19,980 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)