Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.867 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 6% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,979 (€4,589) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (28 minutes ago)