Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,227 (€3,730) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)