Cost of living comparison between Nancy, France and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.890 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 5% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,932 (€4,419) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)