Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,599 (€2,944) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)