Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,707 (€3,086) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)