Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02344 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,965 (83,840 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)