Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02321 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,305 (99,328 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)