Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02336 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,401 (102,782 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)