Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02290 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,000 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,247 (54,470 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)