Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20532 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,682 (﷼ 13,061) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (41 minutes ago)