Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,569 (2,469,059 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)