Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00069 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,578 (3,740,444 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (38 minutes ago)