Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00710 GBP / KES
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,686 (Shilling237,359) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)