Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,738 (¥407,650) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)