Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00669 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,397 (¥358,154) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)