Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01221 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,274 (₨186,316) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)