Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02931 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,173 (40,031₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)