Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GBP / TZS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,146 (6,472,223 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)