Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,838 (₨237,421) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)