Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.940 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,793 (﷼ 925) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)