Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,261 (₨194,462) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)