Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 GBP / BDT
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 55% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,695 (Taka 173,345) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)