Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,131 (€3,643) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)