Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11890 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,193 ($b18,440) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)