Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,597 (COL$6,172,972) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)