Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00628 GBP / JMD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 7% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,677 (J$426,101) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)