Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00570 GBP / JMD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 17% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,912 (J$335,281) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)