Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00922 GBP / LRD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 31% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,094 (444,096 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)