Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12030 GBP / TTD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 4% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,391 (19,873 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)