Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11237 GBP / TTD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,074 (18,453 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)