Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00776 GBP / KES
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,605 (Shilling335,669) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (24 minutes ago)